The Committee is pleased to announce that from Thursday 21st May 2020 at 9am Harefield No1 (days only), No2 and Wildfowl will open for fishing.
Due to the Covid-19 regulations, the Committee has had to introduce a booking system to control numbers fishing on each of the lakes and a number of new (temp) rules to keep members safe whilst fishing. It is important you read the following information as this will tell you how to book a session and the rules you must abide by to keep yourself safe.
HAS Booking System
The HAS booking system will go live at 1 pm tomorrow (20/5/20) and can be accessed via the HAS website;
If you haven't already done so, you will need to activate your Harrow Angling Members Login (click on My HAS tab, then click on Create Account). Once you are logged in, you will see session booking, click on this button to start your reservation. If you are unable to access the internet you can phone the membership secretary on 07860784185 and Paul will make a reservation for you (subject to availability).
When booking a reservation the following will apply- Lake capacity-
- Harefield No1 - 15 members (Days only)
- Harefield No2 - 20 members (2 nights 48 hr max stay)
- Wildfowl - 6 members (2 nights 48 hr max stay)
- Bookings only allowed 24 hrs in advance
- Only 1 booking allowed at a time
- No guest tickets are allowed
- Harefield No1 is a DAY TICKET only water until further notice
- Booking maximum of 48 hrs allowed (Harefield No2 and Wildfowl), you must have
either a valid night permit or ticket when fishing nights.
- Swims will be available on a "first come first served basis". Members must maintain a distance of 15 metres separation between swims whilst fishing. Members are allowed to select their own swim, but the onus of maintaining 15m separation falls to each member.
- Members must vacate their swim on time at the end their session
- A member will be unable to book another session until 24hrs has lapsed since their
Note - The HAS Harefield Lakes will be monitored by the Bailiffs and may be closed at any time during this period if the fish start spawning.
We have reopened the Harrow Angling Society Official Facebook page as another place to pass information. If you wish to join please message one of the administrators, : Laurence Butters, Paul Kempthorne, Mike Read or Joe Underwood.
Members found fishing on any of the HAS Harefield lakes without a reservation will be reported to the Committee and asked to pack up and leave the lake.
View the Covid-19 rules by clicking the button below.